My sister is in USA for many years, as a permanent resident. I wish to send her about 150K $ as gift from my bank account abroad. I am an Indian citizen. These funds are from my savings while working in United Arab Emirates for many years. Another 150K $ is in International mutual fund investments. Can I gift her these also, with out US tax liability for her? What is she required to declare to IRS?

You must log in to answer this question.

Browse other questions tagged .