I'm a consultant with an S corp. If my S-corp pays me as a consultant, so that the K-1 is 0 income, then can I file 1040 schedule C in order to get deductions like: - use of home office, and - health insurance - mileage deduction

You must log in to answer this question.

Browse other questions tagged .