I live in Connecticut but work in New York. My employer wants to know what state I wish to be "taxed in". I understand that CT gives a credit for taxes paid in NY. Which state should I elect to have my payroll withholdings paid to?

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.