I own multiple mobile apps and currently live in NYC. Each app is under it's own LLC single-member which is me. However, I am sick and tired of paying a leg and an arm in NYC taxes. Local + State taxes add up to an extra 100k taxes I will be paying this year. I believe this is seriously unfair especially since I do not occupy an actual location to conduct business and all my business can be done through an internet connection from anywhere in the world.
- Do I have to be a resident of Florida to set up an LLC there?
- If I have to be a resident of Florida to form an LLC, how long do I have to live in Florida to be considered a resident?
- Can I set up virtual mailboxes in Florida to receive mail for the LLC's?
- I will be needing to set up around 6 LLC's and all will make 100k+ or more per year. Will I have any issues setting up multiple LLC's?
- Will the business ownership show if someone Google's my name?
Thanks. Really look forward to your responses.