I am looking for a quick online money management tool and I've read great things about Mint.com in the US. Just wondering if anybody knows of an equivalent tool in the UK? Or if mint.com will be branching over here?
closed as off-topic by Ganesh Sittampalam♦ Aug 7 '17 at 16:39
This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:
- "Questions seeking product or service recommendations are off-topic because they tend to become obsolete quickly. Instead, describe your situation and the specific problem you're trying to solve." – Ganesh Sittampalam
Egg. Haven't used it personally. I can do a lot with excel itself, but that is a personal choice. Sometime ago Kublax existed but I read somewhere it went bust.
They have recently launched an iphone app 'Billguard' in UK which does accounts aggregation which is similiar to mint.com. You can also use try 'Ontrees' iphone app which is another account aggregation software.
I am using Yodlee Money center Website for past 4 years which support lot of bank internationally including all major UK banks and creditcards.
I use ANZ money manager - an Australian implementation of Yodlee and find it very useful.
I wouldn't use Yodlee directly though (http://money-watch.co.uk/7197/uk-pfm-tool-review-yodlee-moneycenter) those T&Cs don't sound great.
claims to be the UK's Mint but I have problem using it with my HSBC account right now. I have contacted their helpdesk.
- They claim to provide these features:
- Your Clear Cash figure highlights what you can spend or save before payday
- The Dashboard provides a snapshot of your current financial position
- Clear and simple graphs track where your money goes month by month
- See predicted future spending patterns and set targets