I am an Indian and working in India for a software company. I was transferred to UK branch of my software company to work on an assignment at client site.
- I reached UK on 31 July 2015 on 9 months Work permit.
- Started to work with client company, got salary in UK for August(Full month salary)/September(Full month salary)/October(20 days salary).
- After 20 October I had to come to India as my assignment was complete and now I am working in my parent company which sent me for assignment in UK.
- I have UK National Insurance number and the tax was deducted from my salary I earned in UK.
- I did not bring any money(Pounds) with me to India as I spent max money up there.
Does the income earned in UK add to my income earned in India for this financial year(2015-16) and do i have to pay tax here(India) again despite I paid tax in UK? Please Advise.