One of my friend know my account details like pan no and all, and now he started doing some business with that and I am getting income tax notices for that how I will block him from using my details and how to handle this situation please give proper advice


This is more legal and less personal finance question. You should immediately lodge a police complaint mentioning that some persons are using your PAN card details for activities not authorized by you.

In the meantime also engage the services of a CA and reply back to income tax authorities. Do not ignore the notice.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.