I have a friend in London, recently he has sent a parcel for me including some pound (England Currency ) in that parcel, now how can I exchange it into Indian Rupee ??

  • 2
    Where are you located - are you in India? What form is the money in - actual cash banknotes, or a cheque, or travellers' cheques, or...? What kind of amount are we talking - a few pounds, several thousand pounds...? Without this information it's hard to answer the question.
    – Vicky
    Commented Sep 25, 2015 at 9:37

1 Answer 1


Assuming you are located in India and you have few pounds of currency notes, you can walk into any Bank-Branch that deals with Foreign Currency and get this exchanged into Indian Rupees.

Alternatively there are quite a few Fx dealers in almost all large cities, a Western Union can also help you get this exchanged.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .