Recently I was given 50k from my grandmother in her will. I am 23 years old and have no idea what to do with it.
- I make $33k a year.
- I have zero savings.
- I owe $35k in student loans over 6 years 0% APR
- I owe $5k in medical and credit cards.
- I have zero monies towards retirement.
- I also need to purchase my own car.
- I currently pay 0 rent but that will change within the next year.
I'm looking to find the best way to help start my life and have this money make me as much money long term. My job is stable and know absolutely nothing about investing.