I lived in United States for over eight years late 2000/early 2010s. For some reasons I think my identity has been stolen in the US, so I would like to check my credit report. However, I have moved back to Canada, and I cannot seem to figure out how to access my credit report without a current US address.

Does anyone know how to access US credit report without a current US address?

Or any other ways to ascertain that my identity has not been stolen?


Go to annualcreditreport.com and follow the instructions. If you cannot use the online version, it will fall back to mail-in option.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.