In Previous Year 14-15, Assessment year 15-16 I have

  • income from salary
  • income from two house properties
  • income from Capital Gains
  • Income from other sources
  • income/profit from business

What form should I use to file my e return?


As you have income from Business / Profession, you would need to use form ITR4S

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.