I was living in Winnipeg, Manitoba and I had done my taxes online with H&R Canada Online. H&R Canada provided me with some papers to print out and then it was settled, I moved to Sudbury, Ontario. Nothing had happened with the file that I sent in with H&R Canada so I filed once again with the same taxing company, but a different address. Does anyone know what will happen? How to resolve this? If you can, let me know as soon as possible. I have to get all my taxes sorted out before my son arrives into the world.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.