I am an international student currently working full time on F-1 OPT status. In 2014, I worked as an intern for 3 months in California. I am confused if I should be filing 540NR short form or long form. Also should I be filing Schedule CA (540) NR? I did not have any other income other than California income. Thanks in advance for the help.

  • Did you live in California for all of 2014? – user102008 Apr 7 '15 at 23:26
  • No I did not. Only lived in California for 3 months during the summer. – Harsh Shah Apr 8 '15 at 23:42

You must log in to answer this question.

Browse other questions tagged .