I am a consultant living in UK using my own limited company.

If I accept a contract to work in another European country, can I expense the rent I will have there?

  • 1
    Yes you can, but it is a bit tricky. I would advise to contact your accountant. – DumbCoder Feb 5 '15 at 16:45
  • @DJClayworth the first its his limited company – Pepone Feb 5 '15 at 20:43

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.