We hired a part time nanny in May. We expected to exceed the $1900 threshold and started deducting FICA taxes. Now at the end of the year, we've payed her less than $1600. Must I still file a w-2 for her, or can I just refund her the money?

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.