I know about FSCS (Financial Services Compensation Scheme), which will cover you in case your broker defaults, but it will only cover up to 50K GBP for investments; not particularly much.

What other regulatory scheme are in place? For example, in Japan brokers are required to manage consumer's asset separately and cannot use it for operation costs etc.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.