I am individual and while filing ITR it is showing me tax is payable. Now I landed on this page https://onlineservices.tin.egov-nsdl.com/etaxnew/tdsnontds.jsp. But I am confused which challan to choose?


Actually tax deducted at source by company was less than what is calculated.


I am assuming that you need to pay Income Tax for some additional income as your TDS was less.

The challan to use is CHALLAN NO./ITNS 280; Further you need to select

  • Tax Applicable: (0021)INCOME-TAX (OTHER THAN COMPANIES)
  • Type Of Payment: (300)SELF ASSESSMENT TAX

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .