I am on a H1B visa in USA and thinking about buying property in India.

What is the best way to make payments from USA bank ac to pay loan/mortgage in India? Can I get tax relief for loan/mortgage payment in the USA tax return?


There are multiple ways, transfer funds using Wire service or use Remittance services offered by quite a few Banks. Deposit the funds into an Indian account and use it to pay the mortgage.

To may knowledge you will not be entitled to a tax relief in US or in India.

|improve this answer|||||

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.