If I filed taxes using H&R Block Online with my current address and it put me filing taxes from a previous residence, how do I go about filing taxes for my new residence?

  • What country? Its also not clear when you are already filing with your current address, what is your new residence?
    – Dheer
    Dec 3 '13 at 10:17

You can update your address with the IRS using form 8822. You can also do it through the "Where is my refund" system online. See the detailed information about how to update your address with the IRS here.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.