Me and my daughter are dependents who got our ITIN in April, but did not get our passports back after 100 days.

We called the call center and got different answers at all times and twice they said it has been sent. Yesterday the customer care lady told me to ask the congressman of my place. Its been only 1 year since we came from India. My daughter is two.

We went to Bellevue IRS office but they did not help. We called taxpayer advocate but they said they don't take document missing cases. Now who is congressman of Bellevue Washington? Can he really get passports back? We can't get help from our embassy since the office is a 10 hour drive, and I don't think I have any original documents for myself and daughter. Hope to see reply. Worried to even call customer care since July.

marked as duplicate by littleadv, Chris W. Rea Jul 16 '13 at 22:43

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.