I am planning to do event management as a freelancer. How can I get a current account for this type of work, as I have not registered any company? I need suggestions on how I can proceed further.

1 Answer 1


You just need to visit any Bank and ask to open an current account in individual name.

An individual can also open current account. Understand the terms carefully; there are quite a few things that are charged for current account, plus you will not get any interest on the balance.

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .