What address do I use to register for information on the GST & HST?


It's not exactly clear what you're asking, but:

(1) If you're interested in learning about registering for the GST or HST – for instance, if you run a small business or work as an independent contractor and need to charge the tax – then please check out Canada Revenue Agency - Registering (opening) your GST/HST account.

(2) If you're interested instead in more information on the transition to HST in Ontario, you'll find some information on the move to HST at:

Ontario Ministry of Revenue:


If there's something more specific you're interested to know about the GST or HST, please comment or revise your question to let us know.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy