Suppose one has foreign retirement accounts (eg. IRA, Roth IRA, 401k in USA); and one has submitted form 10EE (Rule 21AAA) to defer taxation to withdrawal time. Should one still declare assets therein under Schedule FA?

1 Answer 1


Form 10EE is indepedent of Schedule FA requirement.Even if you filed Form 10EE if you are a ROR you need to declare foreign incomes & assets in Schedule FSI & FA respectively. Also include them in Schedule AL if total income > INR 50 lacs.

  • You mean Schedule FA rather than AL? Commented Jul 5 at 5:39
  • 1
    Sorry I misunderstood it as Schedule AL question. Have corrected it now. Thanks for pointing out. Commented Jul 6 at 5:47

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .