I have a single member LLC that files as an S Corp. In 2023 it was inactive. I know that I have to file an 1120-S. I'll be putting zeroes for all the dollar amounts.

Do I need to complete the various schedules that come with the 1120-S or can I just do the first page?

1 Answer 1


I believe Schedule B and Schedule K are required, and others may be needed depending on the situation.

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .