• I live in Ukraine
  • I don't have a bank account in Canada
  • I have a cheque from Canadian bank on my name.
  • Ukrainian banks don't cash out cheques.


  • How can I cash out the cheque? Is the only way to ask the issuer to change the payment method? Is there some international cheque cash out system that I could use?

1 Answer 1


Yes, you'll need to ask the payer to change the payment method. If the payer insists on only using cheques, consider whether this is a legitimate transaction, because there are quite a few scams surrounding paper cheques.

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .