I'm looking for a financial advisor but not someone to tell me about investments. I'm willing to pay for it but I don't want to pay some percentage of my savings/investments. Probably want a fiduciary to the extent that it matters. I would also just generally like help managing my balances across many accounts - for example I've avoided opening a higher interest savings account because it will be one more thing to keep track of and manage the balance of.
I have these kinds of questions (please don’t answer them here - you obviously don’t have the details of my situation):
- How much cash will I need for the year including expenses, taxes, etc, where should I store that money?
- What's the most tax efficient way to give to charity, e.g. yearly or every N years
- How should I budget given my lumpy and unpredictable income?
I don't want to focus on:
- "put your money in firm's accounts"
- "invest in these particular stocks/funds/etc"
My whole life I've answered these questions myself with spreadsheets and budgeting software but I would like some help. My tax person can answer some of these questions but doesn't have the full picture or expertise.