The FTB site only lists Form 100S as required filing.

However, the EDD site also lists DE 34, DE 9, and DE 88. Are these forms necessary for the solo owner-employee?

1 Answer 1


These are payroll forms, similar to the Federal forms 940, 941, W2 and W3. Yes, they're all required.

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .