The past 2 years, the Fixed Deposit rates were very low (~5.1 - 5.2 roi for 1-2 years) during which I had created multiple fixed deposits. However, with the rates on the rise now (6.75 for 1-3 years), I am trying to evaluate if it would be a good idea to liquidate my lower roi FDs and open new ones to maximise the returns I get. Some of the FD and liquidation details are as below:
Can you please help me understand how to decide if I should liquidate (some or all of) the FDs?
Follow-up question: At what ROI would the liquidation become beneficial?