I am completing my self-assessment online, and the "underpaid tax " section asks for information from the tax code notices; I tried to look for those online under "View PAYE coding notices" and found one notice. Then I started looking into my letters and found another notice that I didn't find online. And now I think I received the third one as a letter some time ago, but I can't find it anymore.

Can I request a copy of the tax code notices from the past couple of years? And How?

  • Did you mean "How do I find..."?
    – void_ptr
    Jan 2 at 18:49


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.