I turned 18 in January 2010 and I filed a 2009 income tax return. When will I qualify to receive the rebate?


1 Answer 1


If you filed your 2009 tax return and are eligible, you will receive your first rebate cheque this year. It is paid out 4 times a year, starting this August, and is a maximum of $260. Remember that you will also receive your first transition cheque in June for $100 and then another in December and next June - $300 in total.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy