I need ITIN for opening Paypal and other accounts. I am not US resident but I do have a registered US company. Is there an easy way to get ITIN? What are the specific requirements and how can I start the process.

  • Companies in the US usually don't need ITIN, they use EIN instead. Are you sure about what you need?
    – littleadv
    Commented Mar 19, 2022 at 8:47

1 Answer 1


Yes, you can get ITIN if you have a registered US company and you are required to report your earnings to IRS. The conditions might vary depending on your usecase. I would recommend getting help from Tax consultants.

  • 1
    Thanks for sharing this. Where should I look for tax consultants?
    – Steven
    Commented Mar 18, 2022 at 13:10
  • 1
    You can search online for tax consultants specific to your use case. I am sure there are a lot of sites.
    – Ali Ahmed
    Commented Mar 18, 2022 at 13:11

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .