- DEP SHS : Depositary Shares?
- RP : Redemption Price?
- NCUM = Non Cumulative
- PF : preferred?
- CLBL = Callable
- PFD: preferred ?
- Perpetual ?
- (EXC 3/21 G6359F137) ?
- JNR : Junior preferred share ?
- SUB: subordinated
- DEB : Debenture?
- CONV DUE: Does it mean that the preferred share will be converted to common stocks?
- RED = Redemption ?
- REP = Redeemable ?
- LP : Liquidation Preference ?
- LTD : limited life preferred shares
- FLTG : Floating rate?
Nomenclature for preferred stock symbols isn't standardized. Brokers and web sites use a variety of suffixes for non standard symbols. Read this answer for details.
In your list, the lower case "p" means that it is a preferred stock.
As for the meaning of the terms that you listed, Quantum Online is an excellent source for preferred stock information. This page provides definitions of such terms.