Shortly on the situation. My father has a property in Montenegro(non EU) that he is selling and wants to transfer the money to me. Austria (EU) what taxes will be applied in Austria if he just sends me the money as permanent resident of Austria(not citizen)? Second question is what happens with the tax if we gives me the property before he sells it and then I sell it, whats the tax situation then in Austria?

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.