How can I get a copy of a letter / notice from the IRS from 2004? Or is there a way for me to get a statement from the IRS that I've made a payment on that letter or notice?


Ordered from fastest to slowest, you could try:

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.