I'm a residential Indian filling ITR under the old regime. Can I claim IT exemption under section 80D for medical expenditure that I incurred for my senior citizen parents, for the OPD charges for which they do not have medical insurance coverage ( they have medical insurance for inpatient charges only )

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.