I would like to know which US brokerage firms I can transfer my India stocks to, after finding out my current brokerage (TD Ameritratde) requires doing so...

  • 2
    Why did they tell you to transfer?
    – littleadv
    Feb 28, 2012 at 3:47
  • Please note that requests for specific service provider recommendations are now off-topic. (They might not have been when the question was originally asked.) Voting to close now. Mar 12, 2014 at 2:39

1 Answer 1


You might what to check out Interactive Brokers. If your India stock is NSE listed they might be able to do it since they support trading on that exchange. I would talk to a customer service rep there first.


Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .