Lets say I make 100k profit in selling some stocks. Can I use that 100k to start a Business without paying Capitol gains? The Business would be used to buy and sell properties. Maybe a bar.



Purchasing (specific types) of real estate with the proceeds of the sale of (that same type of) real estate is the only way to not pay capital gains on otherwise taxable property.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.