I'm an American living in Colombia.

I am in a legal union (Colombia only no legal status in US) with my GF. She is a dependent of mine (all food, housing etc)

Can I claim her on my taxes as a dependent and file head of household? If so what documentation would I need in case of being audited?


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.