I am a resident in Germany and will have a contract from Spain. My work location will still be in Germany. Which country should I pay my taxes? How can this be arranged by payroll?


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.