I am a Canadian citizen who worked in the US (on a TN visa) for 8 years before I returned to Canada. FICA payments were deducted from my salary. I did not meet the threshold. Are these payments transferable to the Canadian SS system?


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.