It's a disability account. I'm disabled and need help with money. I need help setting up an able bank account


It looks like it depends on your state government to allow them (most do). I would start by googling “[your state name] able account”.

I did so for Washington state (just an example, since you don’t say where you live) and found washingtonstateable.com, which has a link to open an account.

(Edit) Or just use the link posted in a comment above to find your state’s program: http://www.ablenrc.org/select-a-state-program/

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.