If I am American tutoring online for a US company and living in Israel, can I use my parents' address on a W4? I no longer reside in America and do not have a US address.

  • The W2 is given by the company to you. Do you mean the W4 or W9? – user102008 Sep 5 '20 at 1:31
  • Yes, I mean a W4 not a W2. If you can help me with this,I'd be very appreciative. Alternatively, I put my foreign address on the W4? Thank you. – Lori Forman-Jacobi Sep 6 '20 at 14:04

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.