What ITR form (ITR-1, ITR-2, ..., ITR-5) would Indian professionals in private sector fill if they also did a little stock trading via Zerodha? Also I did not do "intraday" trading nor I did "long-term" trading where I kept equity for more than 1 year.

I did short term trading but now I want to know whether ITR-1 would be right or not. I heard that ITR-2 should be better as it talks about investment gains/loss

1 Answer 1


You should file ITR2 for short term gains

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .