I received a K-1 after filing my taxes. It is for a family trust final K-1. Line 4a had an amount of 2,580 and line 12 A - $269 & J -$269, Line 14 A $64

To amend my return what amount is used on form 1040X or is there another form that should be filed out to attach to the 1040x?

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.