- In this question, the OP suspects that she simply needs to select the right annuity to solve her money problems.
- And in her defense, many financial institution commercials try to convince soon-to-be retirees that financial stability in retirement is largely a matter of asset allocation and being "smart with your money".
- However, savvy investors know that saving early and the miracle of compound interest, is often much more important than asset allocation.
- Has anyone created a documentary about folks who fail to save enough for retirement?
- It seems like we need a cautionary tale to spare the next generation from making difficult choices during their final years on the planet.