I have various stocks I hold for the dividends (and most are DRIPs). They are NOT in any tax-advantaged accounts.

Is there an easy way to move them into, say, an RRSP? Or would I be required to sell the shares and repurchase them?

My goal is to offset my yearly tax bill by stashing it in my RRSP; my TFSA is maxed out each year.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.