I am looking at buying a vacant piece of land from a developer and building a house on it.

I realize I must pay HST on the purchase of the land.

If I act as the contractor/builder of my new home, are there any other HST rebates that I would qualify for in addition to the Ontario New Home rebate (Ontario tax portion)?

Do I need to do anything in particular to avail myself of other rebates?

Thanks for your help.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.