The US Chamber of Commerce recently published a quick guide on how businesses can file for a loan backed by the government under the CARES stimulus act.

The guide splits up businesses as either an employer or a self-employed person. I am a one person S-Corp, which one of the two groups would I fall under? Are there any published guidelines that specifically pertains to one person S-Corps?

  • Do you have employees (payroll), or are you just wanting this for your expenses? – Ron Beyer Mar 31 at 21:37

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.