I work from home as a contractor. Last year I bought a printer and claimed it as a Capital Cost Allowance. Since I'm still using it this year, do I claim it again as a Capital Cost Allowance? Are there any differences or do I still use all the same numbers as the first year (for example the amount I purchased it for obviously didn't change)?

  • I think you need to consult a tax professional. CCA seems to be an asset depreciation system, and so the numbers must be correctly changed each year. The Canada Revenue Agency has many pages on the subject. – mgkrebbs Mar 20 at 5:32

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.