I am a Canadian citizen living in the United States. I do not have a visa to work here, I am here on an H4 visa, which is the spouse visa for my husband's H4 work visa. I would like to be able to teach online for a Canadian company while living here in the US, but am not sure if it is legal to do so or not. And would I need some kind of US work permit or visa? And how would I pay income taxes - I'm assuming Canadian income taxes? Any information someone could share would be helpful. I have searched extensively online and am not finding any answers.

  • 1
    We have another site called Expatriates which specifically deals with living and working abroad, especially visa questions, and would likely be able to answer this. – DJClayworth Mar 17 at 21:04

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.